The Parent Toolkit is a library of family discussion topics, expert advice on tech trends impacting students, and useful context for scenarios that students face daily.
Learn how your child can use the hottest apps positively. Plus, get curated, best-in-class resources and privacy settings so they stay safe.
- Read expert breakdowns of Snapchat, Instagram, and more
- Tackle gaming — from PlayStation and Xbox to Fortnite and Among Us
- Stay ahead of trending social media platforms for teens
Family Huddles reinforce important topics through casual conversation. These topics align with #WinAtSocial Lessons to extend the discussion beyond the classroom and encourage students to engage with their families.
- Questions designed to spark deeper conversations
- Scenarios commonly experienced by students
- News and research studies to provide real-world examples
Wall of Wins
Kids can’t be what they can’t see. Show your child positive social media use cases that your child can follow and learn from. Regularly updated with real-world examples.
- Show your child how celebrities use social media positively
- Learn how teens nationwide are using social media positively
- Get inspired to use social media positively yourself