Teach Modern Life Skills, Gather Student Insights, and Empower Your School
How #WINATSOCIAL Supports Educators
With real-time insight into student experiences and lessons at your fingertips, you can equip students with healthy tech habits and stronger academic performance.
Actionable insights to support students effectively
#WinAtSocial Insights delivers powerful, real-time insight into school culture & student experiences by capturing and analyzing student perspectives and well-being.
Uncover the school’s biggest challenges, inform school policy & communications, and enable high-impact teaching in a healthier learning environment. Data is captured and analyzed by The Social Institute’s technology so that educators can easily view important insights and take steps to support their school community.
The #WinAtSocial Cycle
BENEFITS OF #WINATSOCIAL INSIGHTS
- Keep up with the latest student trends, including social media and tech
- Identify roadblocks to student health and learning
- Understand & support school culture
- Enable high-impact teaching
- Inform school policy and communications
- Benchmark your school or district
FEATURES TO FOSTER HEALTHIER SCHOOLS & SMART DECISION-MAKING:
- Real-time data capture and analysis, any time of year
- Leverage an array of filters to view insights by gender, month, and more.
- Easy-to-use dashboards with actionable recommendations
- Fully integrated survey capability, with customizable surveys
How to build your Student Intelligence through a continuous learning cycle
As educators, we all understand the importance of creating an impactful learning environment for students. However, this requires more than a room full of desks, a whiteboard, books, and 1-1 devices with a strong internet connection. Research shows creating a space that fuels student health, happiness, and success requires truly understanding and equipping the whole student. Our team at The Social Institute calls this Student Intelligence. Read this blog to learn how your school can build its Student Intelligence.Read More