Life Skills for the Modern Day
Our Evidence-Based Approach to Schoolwide SEL
- Comprehensive, systemic program supporting students, faculty, and parents
- Student voices are incorporated throughout our work
- Real-time updates to lessons as trends and student experiences change
- Our team of digital natives bridge the divide between students and experts
- Social media and technology use are incorporated throughout our curriculum
- We keep it positive: Our lessons empower and equip rather than scare and restrict
#WINATSOCIAL WEB-BASED PLATFORMThe Social Institute's easy-to-implement, web-based platform provides engaging and turnkey lessons, real-time insights about students' wellbeing, and useful resources for teachers and families.
Engage 100% of the students with every lesson. This highly interactive experience engages all students while delivering useful insights to educators.
#WinAtSocial CurriculumSupport your students with a systemic approach to social-emotional health, social media, and technology use. The #WinAtSocial Curriculum delivers student-embraced, age-appropriate lessons that highlight student perspectives and voices. Lessons are updated year-round as student experience evolve, reviewed by researchers, and aligned with evidence-based CASEL competencies and the Understanding By Design framework.
#WinAtSocial LIVENew LIVE lessons are released monthly to address current events, tech and culture trends, and news stories impacting students. Schools adopt the #WinAtSocial Curriculum and LIVE to instill long-term positive change while addressing the most relevant, pressing topics of the day.
Faculty Professional DevelopmentInvite your teachers into a community of thousands of educators nationwide. We offer resources including facilitation tips, webinars with features thought leaders, research on student experiences, and more.
- Distinguish your school with best-in-class social-emotional learning.
- Address social media and technology’s impact on student health.
- Save faculty time and strengthen relationships with students.
- Cultivate student resilience, soft skills, and stronger school culture.
- Inform leadership with aggregated student insights.
- Enable families to support student well-being and skill-building at home.
School Playbook: Social Media's Role In Social-Emotional Health
Find out what students rank as the top positive and negative impacts of social media on social-emotional health. In this solution-oriented playbook, you can review trends in how students use devices and apps as you consider how to address social media and technology at your school, support students, and overcome other common obstacles.