Life Skills for the Modern Day
Our Evidence-Based, Student-Respected, Sustainable Approach
- Comprehensive, systemic program supporting students, faculty, and parents
- Turnkey and easy for teachers, with immediate opportunity to build relationships with their students
- Student voices are incorporated throughout our work
- Access real-time insights to help educators make the best decisions for their community
- Real-time lesson updates as trends impacting student experiences evolve
- Our team of digital natives bridge the divide between students and experts
- Addresses social media, technology use, and student experiences
- We keep it positive: Our lessons empower and equip rather than scare and restrict
#WINATSOCIAL WEB-BASED PLATFORMThe Social Institute's easy-to-implement, web-based platform provides engaging and turnkey lessons, real-time insights about students' wellbeing, and useful resources for teachers and families.
Engage 100% of the students with every lesson. This highly interactive experience engages all students while delivering school-specific insights to help educators and school leaders build stronger learning environments.
#WINATSOCIAL InsightsIdentify the biggest challenges you should be addressing, inform school policy and communications, and enable high-impact teaching and a healthy learning environment. Data is captured through student responses in #WinAtSocial Lessons and Surveys, then analyzed and shared with educators through an easy-to-understand dashboard, with actionable steps to further support students.
#WinAtSocial CurriculumSupport your students with a systemic approach to student well-being, social media, and technology use. The #WinAtSocial Curriculum delivers student-embraced, age-appropriate lessons that highlight student perspectives and voices. Lessons are updated year-round as student experience evolve, reviewed by researchers, and aligned with evidence-based CASEL competencies and the Understanding By Design framework.
#WinAtSocial LIVENew LIVE lessons are released monthly to address current events, tech and culture trends, and news stories impacting students. Schools adopt the #WinAtSocial Curriculum and LIVE to instill long-term positive change while addressing the most relevant, pressing topics of the day.
Faculty Professional DevelopmentInvite your teachers into a community of thousands of educators nationwide. We offer resources including facilitation tips, webinars with thought leaders, research on student experiences, and more.
- Distinguish your school with best-in-class #WinAtSocial Lessons.
- Address social media and technology’s impact on student health.
- Save faculty time and strengthen relationships with students.
- Cultivate student resilience, soft skills, and stronger school culture.
- Inform leadership with aggregated student insights.
- Enable families to support student well-being and skill-building at home.
Report: 23 Insights for 2023 on how students navigate well-being, social media, and tech
Social media is how students are social. It helps them stay connected to each other, their communities, and their world. This report highlights the findings from The Social Institute’s nationwide survey of 22,952 students at U.S. public schools and independent schools, conducted Aug. 1 – Dec. 1, 2022.