Life Skills for the Modern Day
We empower school communities to navigate their social world positively — including social media and technology — to fuel their health, happiness, and future success.
Our Evidence-Based, Student-Respected, Sustainable Approach
- Comprehensive, systemic program supporting students, faculty, and parents
- Turnkey and easy for teachers, with immediate opportunity to build relationships with their students
- Student voices are incorporated throughout our work
- Access real-time insights to help educators make the best decisions for their community
- Real-time lesson updates as trends impacting student experiences evolve
- Our team of digital natives bridge the divide between students and experts
- Addresses social media, technology use, and student experiences
- We keep it positive: Our lessons empower and equip rather than scare and restrict
#WINATSOCIAL WEB-BASED PLATFORMThe Social Institute's easy-to-implement, web-based platform provides engaging and turnkey lessons, real-time insights about students' wellbeing, and useful resources for teachers and families.
Engage 100% of the students with every lesson. This highly interactive experience engages all students while delivering school-specific insights to help educators and school leaders build stronger learning environments.
#WINATSOCIAL InsightsIdentify the biggest challenges you should be addressing, inform school policy and communications, and enable high-impact teaching and a healthy learning environment. Data is captured through student responses in #WinAtSocial Lessons and Surveys, then analyzed and shared with educators through an easy-to-understand dashboard, with actionable steps to further support students.
#WinAtSocial CurriculumSupport your students with a systemic approach to student well-being, social media, and technology use. The #WinAtSocial Curriculum delivers student-embraced, age-appropriate lessons that highlight student perspectives and voices. Lessons are updated year-round as student experience evolve, reviewed by researchers, and aligned with evidence-based CASEL competencies and the Understanding By Design framework.
#WinAtSocial LIVENew LIVE lessons are released monthly to address current events, tech and culture trends, and news stories impacting students. Schools adopt the #WinAtSocial Curriculum and LIVE to instill long-term positive change while addressing the most relevant, pressing topics of the day.
Faculty Professional DevelopmentInvite your teachers into a community of thousands of educators nationwide. We offer resources including facilitation tips, webinars with features thought leaders, research on student experiences, and more.
- Distinguish your school with best-in-class #WinAtSocial Lessons.
- Address social media and technology’s impact on student health.
- Save faculty time and strengthen relationships with students.
- Cultivate student resilience, soft skills, and stronger school culture.
- Inform leadership with aggregated student insights.
- Enable families to support student well-being and skill-building at home.
Report: 23 Insights for 2023 on how students navigate well-being, social media, and tech
Social media is how students are social. It helps them stay connected to each other, their communities, and their world. This report highlights the findings from The Social Institute’s nationwide survey of 22,952 students at U.S. public schools and independent schools, conducted Aug. 1 – Dec. 1, 2022.
Empower Your Entire School CommunityWe partner with schools to address a wide variety of needs. Every school is unique, so let's find the best way to help you community.
"Before we started using #WinAtSocial, my students would roll their eyes when I announced doing an SEL lesson, but now they ask when we are doing the next one."
8th Grade Teacher and Dean
Pace Academy, GA
StudentsFrom interactive, engaging lessons to the Student Ambassador Program, empower your students to make high-character decisions online and off.
EducatorsStrengthen relationships with students and provide transformative teaching. With professional development, real-time classroom insights, and more resources, we help educators excel.
ParentsEquip parents with social media how-to's, student trends, and discussion topics for healthy family conversations.
TSI Student Ambassador
“I attended one of The Social Institute's partner schools and also became a Student Ambassador at TSI. I've seen first-hand how their student-led approach impacts lesson content and the interactive #WinAtSocial platform in amazing ways. Lessons meet students on their level, which can make all the difference when it comes to discussing topics about social media or student well-being.”
Speak with our team
Let's help your school community create healthy, positive life experiences.