- Empower students to navigate social media and technology in healthy ways.
- Cultivate student resilience, soft skills, and a stronger school culture.
- Capture and analyze real-time data on student trends to enable high-impact teaching and a healthy learning environment.
- Distinguish your school with best-in-class lessons, in-person or remote.
- Support teachers with a time-saving, turnkey program and continued learning.
- Give families resources to inform healthy tech standards at home.
We have a superhuman focus on positive ways to use the world’s most visible representation of your character: social media. We aim to empower and equip, not scare and restrict.
Our materials are developed with middle and high school students who share their advice and real-life challenges. Because #relatable.
Since 2016, we have implemented our evidence-based program with over 50,000 students at schools nationwide. Student feedback: two thumbs up.
Created with over 50,000 students and applauded as the gold standard, our gamified curriculum challenges 4th-12th grade students to navigate social media and technology positively.
We deliver powerful, real-time insights into school culture and student experiences by capturing and analyzing student perspectives and well-being.
Equip your entire school community to save time, see the positives, and stay ahead of social media with our 24/7 resources and turnkey lessons. No knowledge of or experience with social media required.