Looking to gain experience with an ed-tech startup that makes a positive impact on students nationwide? Have an entrepreneurial drive? Interested in the intersection of psychology, social media, education, and gamification? Consider applying for one of the opportunities below to help empower students across the nation. Join The Social Institute team for an internship during Summer 2021.
Why Team Up With Us:
- Each day you show up, you help students nationwide make positive choices on social media and ensure their socio-emotional health.
- Take on projects that have a direct impact on the organization’s goals and progress.
- Complete meaningful tasks that strengthen your soft skills and hard skills.
- Apply your experience to a relevant academic course to earn credit(s).
- Participate in educational professional development sessions to grow professional skills.
- Gain valuable insight into and consideration for a full-time opportunity with the company.
- List the position and The Social Institute on your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Volunteer/unpaid internship
- Flexibility on start/end dates and hours per week
- Ability to work completely remotely
- Writing and Editing
- Graphic Design
- Website/Product Development
- Social Media Management
- Data Analysis and Management
- Virtual Public Speaking
- Email Marketing
- Video Production
Learn More About Our Student Internships >>