Position Location: Durham, NC (potential remote employment)
About The Social Institute
The Social Institute (TSI) is the leader in understanding student experiences and creator of #WinAtSocial, a gamified, online learning platform that equips students, educators, and families to navigate social experiences — online and offline — in healthy ways. Our unique, student-respected approach incorporates topics like social media, technology use, and current events that have a significant impact on student well-being. Lessons teach life skills for the modern day to inspire high-character decisions that support the health, happiness, and future success of students, while capturing data that provides insights to school leaders to inform school policy and communications, and enable high-impact teaching and a healthy learning environment. For schools, our turnkey technology allows for easy implementation and a comprehensive game plan to support the well-being of school communities.
We’re hiring a highly motivated Account Executive who is excited to help us support more students nationwide. The position requires a proven capacity to set, manage, and surpass sales expectations. Join a team of high-performing salespeople that support each other, believe in our mission, and have a strong desire to win.
- Hit sales quotas
- Manage entire deal cycle
- Onboard new Account Executives
- Monitor sales KPIs in HubSpot
- Develop new sales strategies to drive growth
- Optimize the sales process
- Limited travel to conferences
- 3-4 years of sales experience in EdTech products or SaaS software
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrated leadership experience scaling a team and taking the initiative to drive results
- Excellent communication skills working with senior executives
- Entrepreneurial, figure-it-out attitude
- Tech-savvy can quickly learn new concepts and product features
- Excited by technology trends and social media
- Motivated by social impact
- College degree required
- A genuine desire to embrace the privilege of leadership within a growing team, culture, and brand with ambition, focus, creativity, motivation, and empowerment
- Competitive compensation
- 401K plan
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Potential to work remotely
- Paid Time Off
- Paid partner leave
- Free parking in downtown Durham, NC
- Lunches & team activities for employees at the office
Please send a completed application (http://bit.ly/TSIemploymentapplication), your CV, and a brief Cover Letter explaining what makes you a good fit for The Social Institute team to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Account Executive – The Social Institute”.
The Social Institute is an equal opportunity employer and participant of the E-Verify Program.