Position Location: Durham, NC (potential remote employment)
About The Social Institute
The Social Institute partners with schools nationwide to empower students, parents, and educators to navigate social-emotional health, social media, and technology positively through comprehensive, gamified lessons that meet students on their level. By reinforcing character strengths like empathy, integrity, and teamwork and by showcasing their role models (from student leaders to the U.S. Olympians), we help students be their best selves to “win at social” — social interactions and social media. We bridge the needs of students and parents. We have partnered with Ravenscroft School, Gaston Day School, The Bryn Mawr School, Gilman School, Woodward Academy, U.S. Olympic athletes, Duke Men’s Basketball, ESPN, and other forward-thinking institutions around the nation.
We’re hiring a highly motivated Account Executive who can drive both sales and team growth. This role reports directly to the Founder & CEO and will play a critical role as the company continues to grow. The position requires a proven capacity to set, manage, and surpass expectations, entrepreneurial startup experience, and a desire to win.
- Hit sales quotas
- Manage entire deal cycle
- Onboard new Account Executives
- Monitor sales KPIs in HubSpot
- Develop new sales strategies to drive growth
- Optimize the sales process
- Limited travel to conferences
- 3-4 years of sales experience in EdTech products or SaaS software
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrated leadership experience scaling a team and taking the initiative to drive results
- Excellent communication skills working with senior executives
- Entrepreneurial, figure-it-out attitude
- Tech-savvy can quickly learn new concepts and product features
- Excited by technology trends and social media
- Motivated by social impact
- College degree required
- A genuine desire to embrace the privilege of leadership within a growing team, culture, and brand with ambition, focus, creativity, motivation, and empowerment
- Competitive compensation
- 401K plan
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Potential to work remotely
- Paid Time Off
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free parking in downtown Durham, NC
- Lunches & team activities for employees at the office
Please send a completed application (http://bit.ly/TSIemploymentapplication), your CV, and a brief Cover Letter explaining what makes you a good fit for The Social Institute team to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Account Executive – The Social Institute”.
The Social Institute is an equal opportunity employer and participant of the E-Verify Program.