STUDENT AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Our Student Ambassadors, ranging from 4th graders to 12th graders, have the unique opportunity to collaborate with other students across the country to discuss the latest in social media, current events, and trends impacting students. Together, our Student Ambassadors empower more students around the country to use social media and technology for good.
Apply If You Enjoy:
- Knowing and sharing the latest social media and technology trends.
- Participating in open and honest conversations with other students about social behaviors, trends, and relevant current events.
- Contacting positive role models to share advice for younger students.
- Designing meaningful content that makes the world a better place.
- Producing videos and/or graphics to be featured within our curriculum and on social media
- And more!
- 2-3 hours per month during the school year
- Bi-weekly video call with other Student Ambassadors and members of The Social Institute team
- Volunteer position, virtually communicating with The Social Institute team
- Fall, Spring, and Summer opportunities
What You Get Out Of It:
- Boost leadership skills and collaborate directly with other student leaders across the country who share a desire to empower and inspire fellow students.
- Secure real-world experience with a rapidly growing startup that is making a positive impact on the world.
- List the position and The Social Institute on your resume and LinkedIn profile, receive community service hours, and a letter of recommendation from The Social Institute team.