Partner Marketing Specialist
Position Location: Durham, NC (potential remote employment)
ABOUT THE SOCIAL INSTITUTE
The Social Institute partners with schools nationwide to support student social-emotional health through the world’s most engaging, student-led curriculum. Our interactive learning platform called #WinAtSocial was created with students, educators, and parents to uniquely address social media, technology use, soft skills, and social-emotional health. We empower students to navigate everyday experiences positively and make healthy, high-character decisions. Our professional development for teachers and Parent Toolkit for families enable stronger school communities.
We’re hiring a Partner Marketing Specialist to act as the bridge between Marketing and Partner Success to increase product usage, support retention, and promote upsell and cross-sell opportunities. The Partner Marketing Specialist will collaborate closely with the Director of Marketing, Product team, and Partner Success team to understand our partners and encourage partner loyalty.
- Stakeholder Segmentation: Collaborate with the Partner Success Director to segment and understand the unique communication needs of each user group: student leaders, captains, facilitators, school leaders, parents, and specific roles (Counselors, College Counselors, Athletic Directors, DEI Directors, IT/Tech Leaders, etc.) and manage the health of these lists within Hubspot.
- Strategic Marketing Campaigns: Develop, execute, and manage tailored email marketing campaigns for each user group, ensuring the content is relevant, timely, and actionable.
- Data Analytics: Monitor, analyze, and report on email campaign performance using KPIs like open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, etc. to gauge success.
- Engagement Tracking: Oversee and interpret data analytics to understand engagement levels across different user groups, identifying trends, areas of improvement, and success stories.
- Feedback Loop Creation: Develop mechanisms to gather feedback from users regarding the effectiveness and relevance of the communications they receive.
- Continuous Optimization: Use insights from data analytics and user feedback to continually refine and optimize email marketing strategies for each segment.
- Collaboration: Work closely with internal teams, such as the CEO, Product, Content, and Partner Success to ensure that email campaigns align with wider organizational goals and strategies.
- Partner Education: Set up and coordinate with speakers to run partner webinars, video tutorials, talking points, or information sessions for various stakeholders, as needed, to educate them on new features, initiatives, or opportunities. TBD on who records/scripts the content.
- Partner Roundtables: Project managing four partner roundtables a year, including organizing internal logistics, managing the Zoom and meeting chat, and promoting it via marketing.
- Cross-Platform Coordination: Coordinate with other communication channels (like social media, web) to ensure a consistent message for partners.
- Student Ambassador Program: Communicate to partners (and prospects) the value of the student ambassador program.
- Content Creation: Collaborate with content teams to design compelling and engaging email content that speaks directly to the interests and needs of each segment, including managing customer testimonials and case study creations.
- Contribute to the Marketing content calendar as needed
- Support the execution of The Huddle
- Additional Responsibilities:
- As needed, support the Marketing Director in pulling together resources during any crisis, ensuring on-brand and timely updates to school leaders, captains, and facilitators.
- Partner Marketing Materials:
- Consolidate and manage all marketing materials (PDFs, slides, etc.)
- Update any Keynote documents, ensuring content is current.
- Accurately upload documents into HubSpot, ensuring no duplicates exist.
- Guarantee that the materials are readily accessible to both the PS and Sales teams.
- 1-2 years of content or marketing experience.
- Consistent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects at the same time.
- Entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving with a willingness to test and determine the best solution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience working collaboratively or cross-functionally with other teams.
- Experience with Hubspot preferred.
- Strong knowledge of social media management is preferred.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Competitive compensation
- 401K plan
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Potential to work remotely
- Paid Time Off
- Paid partner leave
- Regular company events with our winning team
- Free parking in downtown Durham, NC
- Weekly free lunches and snacks
- Office space at one of the top co-working spaces in Raleigh-Durham
Please send a completed application, your CV, link to portfolio, and a brief Cover Letter explaining what makes you a good fit for The Social Institute team to email@example.com with the subject line “Partner Marketing Specialist – The Social Institute”.