Data Operations Specialist
Position Location: Durham, NC (potential remote employment)
About The Social Institute
The Social Institute (TSI) is the leader in understanding student experiences and creator of #WinAtSocial, a gamified, online learning platform that equips students, educators, and families to navigate social experiences — online and offline — in healthy ways. Our unique, student-respected approach incorporates topics like social media, technology use, and current events that have a significant impact on student well-being. Lessons teach life skills for the modern day to inspire high-character decisions that support the health, happiness, and future success of students, while capturing data that provides insights to school leaders to inform school policy and communications, and enable high-impact teaching and a healthy learning environment. For schools, our turnkey technology allows for easy implementation and a comprehensive game plan to support the well-being of school communities.
The Data Operations Specialist will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our products by meticulously following processes and identifying opportunities for efficiency enhancements. We’re looking for a detail-oriented individual who is passionate about our mission and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This position reports directly to our CDO and will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Product, Engineering, and Partner Success, to drive innovation and contribute to our mission’s success.
- Add lessons, sprints, videos, and audio to WinAtSocial.com CMS, ensuring they match the Google Doc.
- Upload content to TheSocialInstitute.com’s Parent Toolkit, ensuring it’s consistent with the Google Doc.
- Input new partners into platforms like #WinAtSocial, WordPress, Survey Monkey, and Thinkific, making sure data aligns.
- Add datasets to partner metric and game usage docs on a daily basis.
- Ensure partner data is consistent in Hubspot.
- Develop and maintain documentation for TSI products.
- Create and manage Google analytic tags to support design and marketing.
- As necessary, input data into internal team metric documents.
- Examine data from #WinAtSocial’s culture-related questions and surveys, pinpointing insights and trends by grade level.
- Analyze usage stats and identify patterns based on school type, grade, and region.
- Inform relevant team members of process updates and document them in videos and/or instructions
- 1-4 years of professional experience in EdTech, SaaS software, or Education
- A high level of detail, accuracy, and speed to ensure quality assurance
- Working proficiency with SalesForce, HubSpot, or other CRM software
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Experience working collaboratively or cross-functionally with other teams
- Ability to learn new software and work in customer management systems
- Entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving with a willingness to test and determine
- Tech-savvy can quickly learn new concepts and product features
- Motivated by social impact
- Undergraduate degree required
- Competitive compensation
- 401K plan
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Potential to work remotely
- Paid Time Off
- Paid partner leave
- Free parking in downtown Durham, NC
- Lunches & team activities for employees at the office
Please send a completed application (http://bit.ly/TSIemploymentapplication), your CV, and a brief Cover Letter explaining what makes you a good fit for The Social Institute team to email@example.com with the subject line “Data Operations Specialist Candidate – The Social Institute”.
The Social Institute is an equal opportunity employer and participant of the E-Verify Program.