Mark Your Calendars: Independent School Associations Invite TSI to Present in 2021
By Abby Straub
We are excited to share our schedule of upcoming presentations with education associations! The seven presentations listed below will take place January through March 2021, presented in collaboration with Independent School Associations nationwide.
These 45-minute long collaborative webinars cover best-in-class strategies for navigating social media and social-emotional learning (SEL) in schools.
Upcoming Webinars Include:
- January 13th (Wednesday) Tennessee Association of Independent Schools
- January 14th (Thursday) Georgia Independent School Association
- January 26th (Tuesday) Florida Council of Independent Schools
- February 3rd (Wednesday) Virginia Association of Independent Schools
- February 4th (Thursday) Independent School Association of the Southwest
- March 9th (Tuesday) New York Association of Independent Schools
- March 15 (Monday) Northwest Association of Independent Schools
If your association is not listed and you would like to host a webinar with The Social Institute, please contact Stephanie Lane (email@example.com). We welcome inquiries from education associations supporting public and/or independent schools.
About The Social Institute
The Social Institute partners with schools nationwide to empower students, parents, and educators to navigate social-emotional health, social media, and technology positively through comprehensive, gamified lessons that meet students on their level as well. We have partnered with forward-thinking institutions across the nation, including Ravenscroft School, Gaston Day School, Miss Porter’s School, Gilman School, Woodward Academy, U.S. Olympic athletes, Duke Men’s Basketball, ESPN, and others. For more information, contact us.