HELP YOUR CHILD WIN AT SOCIAL MEDIA.
IT’S MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER.
- TARNISH YOUR ONE REPUTATION
- FOCUS ON # OF LIKES AND FOLLOWERS
- CYBERBULLY OTHERS
- LACK THE ABILITY TO FOCUS
- HAVE YOUR COLLEGE APP REJECTED
- BE DENIED A JOB BY A DREAM EMPLOYER
- ENDANGER OTHERS
- HAVE YOUR IDENTITY STOLEN
- ARGUE WITH YOUR FAMILY
- STRENGTHEN YOUR ONE REPUTATION
- MAKE STRONG FIRST IMPRESSIONS
- PLAY TO YOUR CORE VALUES
- LIFT UP OTHERS
- STRIKE A BALANCE
- ATTEND YOUR COLLEGE OF CHOICE
- LAND A DREAM INTERNSHIP
- PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY LIKE YOU’RE FAMOUS
- GET ALONG WITH YOUR FAMILY
Explore our Huddles: conversation guides about real-life social media situations children report facing daily, with expert tips and tech tricks. New scenarios shared weekly.
Use our Platform Playbooks to learn how your child can use the hottest apps positively. Plus, get curated, best-in-class resources and privacy solutions so they stay safe.
Browse our Wall of Fame to find people who use social media for good, people your child can learn from. New role models are inducted every month.
You don’t have to be tech savvy to use the Social Locker Room. Our newsletter pushes the latest updates and expert tips right to your inbox.
“The Social Locker Room is on the forefront of ed tech. It’s like the fun Cliff Notes of social media. Laura’s positive approach to empower students instead of scaring them is innovative and fresh for parents.”